Tuesday 8 September 2009

An introduction...

Ok. Lets get the basics out the way.

My name is Karen. I am Ruby’s Mama.

I have another blog, where I write about all things creative. When I am not being Ruby’s Mama, I am an artist. I like to try and keep my identities as a mummy and an artist as separate as possible, but I was increasingly finding there was a crossover of this in my creative blog. I was also itching to write more personal entries, but that blog didn’t feel like the place.

Hence, this blog was born.

This blog is going to be entirely related to all things mama and baby. If that bores you or scares you, look away now. But let it be known that this blog isn’t going to be all “coochie coo” and full of “motherhood is wonderful” crap. OK, I can’t guarantee that this blog won’t have an air of that from time to time, but my aim is to document my journey into motherhood, warts and all. I haven’t found the journey so far the easiest, and so I’m not going to spare the grim details, for the sake of being honest and candid, something I’m not sure everyone is when it comes to telling their story of their journey.

Welcome to my blog, and I hope you enjoy the journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment