Saturday 23 January 2010

Neglecting...

.... this blog that is, rather than my baby.....

Its been nearly four months since my last post, but I can't say as i feel bad, as I have been getting out and about so much with The Rubester that I've been so knackered at the end of the day the last thing I want to do is WRITE about it all!

But I have been inspired to take up the mantle of this blog again due to my involvement with a new online community that is being set up called Weston super mums. Reading other peoples blog posts has also inpired me, and reminded me of the importance of documenting my journey into motherhood.

I'm really excited to be part of the "super mum" crowd, I think it is really going to take off and be a really great resource for local mums. Why not pop over and say hello?!

No comments:

Post a Comment